Thursday 19 March 2015

So far so good

The time is passing really quickly here in Torres Vedras. Before I noticed the first third of our EVS project is over. 

Next week we are already implementing our first activity – Easter stop motion movie workshop for local kids and youngsters. Our preparations were really spectacular – we worked hard especially on the stop motion teaser for the workshop which allowed us to try our own skills and abilities to create an animation in only one day.
Here is the result:


In the meantime we are still planning our other projects that will take place in the following weeks and months.


We spend our free time mostly travelling – so far I managed to visit Lisbon, Óbidos, Alcobaça, Batalha, Sintra and Cascais and we still have big plans about Porto, Faro and especially Azores where we are heading next month. 

I am still enjoying the fresh local fish, fruits and vegetables which are so expensive and hard to get in my country. Mercado Municipal is one of my favorite places to go and my biggest worries in Portugal are if I manage to try and taste everything that I want! I already know that I will be missing all the delicious pasteis and dried figs.

To sum up, we are really doing our best to get the most from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment